Discounts are not applied for the Tokyo and Osaka metropolitan sections.
- * Only rural areas on the route map are eligible.
- * Discounts are not applied for metropolitan areas such as the Ken-O Expressway, Keiyo Toll Road, Daisan Keihin Toll Road, Yokohamashindo Toll Road, Yokohama-Yokosuka Toll Road, Dainishinmei Toll Road, Okinawa Expressway, Minami-Hannna Toll Road and Kammon Tunnel.
- Drive through an ETC equipped entry interchange using the ETC system.
Drive the designated roads between 0 AM to 24 PM during weekends and holidays, and January 1st to 3rd.
- * Weekends and holidays means Saturdays, Sundays and holidays as stated in Article 3 of the Act on National Holidays.
Light vehicle etc. or standard vehicles
- * There is no restriction on distance or time taken.
- * Mid-size, large-size and over-size vehicles are excluded.
- * If the 3 digit number at the top of the license plate starts with a 1, then it is a mid-size vehicle or larger so it is excluded.
- * If the number starts with a 4, then it is smaller than a standard vehicle and discounts apply.
- * If you are towing with a standard vehicle, it is treated as larger than Mid-size so it is excluded.
- * When eligible for both Holiday and Late Night discounts, only the larger discount will be applied (They are not applied cumulatively).
For rural areas Approx. 30% discount
- * Please make sure to check the "Time recorded for time-restricted discounts" when you are using the Chuo Expressway (between Takaido and Hachioji) or the Shin-Shonan By-pass (between Chigasaki-Kaigan and Fujisawa) as you need to pay attention to the time recorded.
- * Please check "Time recorded for time-restricted discounts" in other places where you need to pay attention.