ETC Time-restricted Discounts
* Please check details of the discount conditions, etc. on each discounts page.
- * When eligible for both Late Night and Holiday discounts, only the larger discount will be applied (They are not applied cumulatively).
- * Please note that discounts are not applied to some toll roads.
- * Please make sure to make a stop for ETC at Abotoge Road (Hirayu Tollgate) even if you are in an ETC equipped vehicle.
If you could not use ETC at the entrance tollgate
In cases where the ETC lanes are closed due to our construction work, inspection or system errors, etc. or you used an entrance tollgate not equipped with ETC, please take a ticket at the entrance tollgate and at the exit tollgate, show your ETC card and ticket to the service staff, informing them that you could not use ETC and you want to use a Time-restricted Discount. Time-restricted Discounts will be applied after the staff confirm that discount conditions such as the in-vehicle equipment is installed etc. have been satisfied. (Please also inform service staff if you have ETC 2.0 in-vehicle equipment installed.)
Time recording for Time-restricted Discounts
- Kisei Expressway (Kii Nagashima IC to Kisei-Ouchiyama IC) (146KB)
- Ise Expressway (Ise IC to Ise Tollgate) (129KB)
- Odawara-Atsugi Toll Road (426KB)
- Tomei Expressway to Nagoya Ring Road No.2 (Meinikan) (119KB)
- Tomei Expressway to Nagoya Ring Road No.2 (Meinikan) to Higashi Meihan Expresway (Closed toll section) (116KB)
- Tomei Expressway (189KB)
- Higashi Fujigoko Toll Road (191KB)
- Chubu-Odan Expressway (190KB)
- Chuo Expressway (Takaido to Hachioji) (198KB)
- Shin Shonan By-pass Toll road (Chigasaki-Kaigan IC to Fujisawa IC) (206KB)
Target Route Map (Where discounts are applied for NEXCO Central Nippon *1)
- * When you are using areas shown in the blue meshed boxes on the map above, please pay special attention to the time recording places for Time-restricted Discounts.
- * When using the Chuo Expressway (Takaido to Hachioji) and the Shin Shonan By-pass Toll Road, please check the "Time recording for the above Time-restricted Discounts" as the time recording places will change after April 1, 2016.
- *: ■ shows tollgates.
- Disabled Discounts and Time-restricted Discounts are not applied cumulatively. When travel includes a section where the toll is reduced, the disabled discount is applied to the fee after the toll has been reduced.
- Tolls after discounts will be rounded to nearest 10 Yen. (For Weekday Morning and Evening Discount, the amount discounted (free travel) will also be credited in units of 10 Yen.) Discount or refund rates may differ when you use expressways and national roads, and some toll roads (Isewangan Expressway and Tokai Kanjyo Expressway, etc.) consecutively as they are separately rounded in units of 10 Yen.)
- In cases where the ETC lanes are closed due to our construction work, inspection or system errors, etc. or you used an entrance tollgate not equipped with ETC, please take a ticket at the entrance tollgate and at the exit tollgate, show your ETC card and ticket to the service staff, informing them that you could not use ETC and you want to use a Time-restricted Discount. Time-restricted Discounts will be applied after the staff confirm that discount conditions such as the in-vehicle equipment is installed etc. have been satisfied. Please also inform service staff if you have ETC 2.0 in-vehicle equipment installed.)
- Time-restricted Discounts such as Holiday Discount will not be applied if ETC in-vehicle equipment is not installed, is faulty, or temporary license plates are being used as you cannot use ETC system entrance tollgates.
- If a usage certificate is necessary, please use "ETC/General" or "General" lanes at tollgates and ask service staff. You can also use the internet [http://www.etc-meisai.jp/ (Japanese link)] or our major SA [http://dc2.c-nexco.co.jp/etc/etc_guide/howto/printer.html (Japanese link)] to issue a usage certificate.
- Driving distances are measured based on our business license so they may differ with your mileage indicator or car navigation system. Please check our website, etc. before traveling.
- For other customers and your own safety, please do not U-turn to re-enter in prohibited or dangerous places. In principal, stopping or parking on expressways other than at rest areas is prohibited. To adjust travel times, please adjust departure time or use rest areas.
- For toll adjustments due to road closure during transit, adjusted tolls for ETC users will apply if you use ETC lanes. (Tolls after adjustment applying ETC Time-restricted Discounts will be collected. Tolls before discount will be displayed at tollgates, but you will be billed the discounted toll.) Obtaining transit tickets at exit tollgates is not necessary.
- For discounts that require the checking of usage history, discounts will apply after confirming the fulfillment of the discount conditions. In this case, tolls will be adjusted later.
- Please check our website, etc. when using the Shin Meishin Expressway from Tokyo, Shizuoka and Nagano to Osaka and Kyoto, as tolls can be higher when using Nagoya Ring Road No.2 (Meinkan/ Nagoya-Minami JCT to Nagoya-Nishi JCT and Nagoya IC) than Isewangan Expressway.
- In circumstances such as a detour the bars may not open at the exit tollgate so please use a manned lane and inform the staff in attendance. If you are using a toll collection machine, please call service staff using the call button.
- Please always insert your ETC card from entry to exit when driving on expressways using ETC except when you are taking a break.
- You cannot use cash at Smart ICs as they are interchanges exclusively for ETC. Please check that your ETC card is inserted in the ETC in-vehicle equipment in advance, stop before the bar and pass through carefully paying attention to traffic after checking the bar has opened.
- Abotoge Road (Hirayu Tollgate) is equipped with ETC that requires you to stop, so please make sure you stop even if you are equipped with ETC. On the Abotoge Road, time for discounts is recorded at each tollgate for that section.
- Please enquire to the Honshu-Shikoku Bridge Expressway Company Limited for the tolls of the expressways that they manage.
Metropolitan and rural areas of the country
- * Discounts applied differ between rural areas and metropolitan areas.
- * As of March 2017, we will promptly inform you of any future changes through our website, etc.
- * For NEXCO East Nippon, NEXCO West Nippon and the Honshu-Shikoku Bridge Expressway routes please confirm through each company's website.